U.S. Presidents Bingo Cards
These cards are about American Presidents. This is a list of the names of all 42 Presidents of the United States. These include words like Abraham Lincoln, Chester A. Arthur, George W. Bush, Herbert C. Hoover, and James Madison.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
Try one of the following:
- Make your own custom bingo cards by signing up for the free trial of Bingo Card Creator.
- Download Eight American Presidents Cards
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (if you are having problems opening the cards).
- See the word list for this card.
- Print out a call list.
- Browse other cards in the American History category or browse other categories.
- so you can come back tomorrow.
- Want to link to this page?
Just copy and paste the blue text into your blog, email, MySpace, or web site to share it with folks:
<a href="http://www.bingocardcreator.com/bingo-cards/american-history/american-presidents">American Presidents bingo cards</a>
|Abraham Lincoln||Andrew Jackson||Andrew Johnson||Benjamin Harrison||Calvin Coolidge|
|Chester A. Arthur||Dwight D. Eisenhower||Franklin D. Roosevelt||Franklin Pierce||George H. W. Bush|
|George W. Bush||George Washington||Gerald R. Ford||Grover Cleveland||Harry S. Truman|
|Herbert C. Hoover||James A. Garfield||James Buchanan||James E. Carter, Jr.||James K. Polk|
|James Madison||James Monroe||John Adams||John F. Kennedy||John Quincy Adams|
|John Tyler||Lyndon B. Johnson||Martin Van Buren||Millard Fillmore||Richard M. Nixon|
|Ronald W. Reagan||Rutherford B. Hayes||Theodore Roosevelt||Thomas Jefferson||Ulysses S. Grant|
|Warren G. Harding||William Henry Harrison||William Howard Taft||William J. Clinton||William McKinley|
|Woodrow Wilson||Zachary Taylor||Barack Obama|
How To Play U.S. Presidents Bingo
- Print out your free American Presidents bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "Gerald R. Ford", or you can make up a more involved clue involving Gerald R. Ford.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.