Icebreaker Bingo Bingo Cards
These cards are about Back to School. This being game isn't played like traditional bingo. Instead, players score boxes by finding someone in the group who have done the activity in the box in the summer. These include words like I cooked dinner, I read more than ten books, I went camping, I went overseas, and I went to summer camp.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play Icebreaker Bingo Bingo
- Print out your free Back to School bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "I went on vacation", or you can make up a more involved clue involving I went on vacation.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|I cooked dinner||I did my homework||I made something interesting||I played basketball||I played sports|
|I read more than ten books||I rode a horse||I took summer school||I visited my grandparents||I volunteered|
|I went camping||I went fishing||I went on vacation||I went out of state||I went out of town|
|I went overseas||I went swimming||I went to a museum||I went to a wedding||I went to an amusement park|
|I went to summer camp||I went to the beach||I went to the county fair||I went to the library||I went to the zoo|
(Print a call list.)