License for Bingo Card Creator
This license is a legal document designed to protect your rights and the rights of the developer of Bingo Card Creator. Please read it carefully. Installation and use of Bingo Card Creator constitutes acceptance of the terms of this license. If you do not accept the terms of this license, promptly uninstall Bingo Card Creator.
1) Description of Software and Parties: This license is a contract between you (hereafter, the Customer) and Patrick McKenzie (hereafter, the Developer) regarding the use and/or sale of Bingo Card Creator and accompanying data files and documentation (hereafter, the Software).
2) All rights in the Software are owned by the developer. This includes copyright 2006-2008 of all program code, data files, and documentation. The Customer is prohibited from decompiling, reverse-engineering, modifying, tampering with, or otherwise altering the form or normal operation of the Software. Any documents or data files you create using the Software are yours in their entirety, and the Developer disclaims any interest or responsibility in them.
3) Versions: There is a Trial Version and a Full Version of the Software available. The Trial version is a functionally limited variety of the Full Version of the Software. Upgrading to the Full Version and utilizing the extended functionality requires purchase of a License, as described below.
3) Trial Version: The Developer hereby grants the Customer a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable License to install and make use of the Trial Version of the software. In the case that the Customer is an educational institution or employee thereof, the Developer also grants the Customer the right to distribute copies of the Trial Version (and the Trial Version alone) to agents and employees of the same institution, subject to this same License. The Developer grants the Customer the right to make one copy of the Software for archival purposes.
4) Full Version: The Developer offers for purchase Licenses of the Full Version of the Software. These licenses confer a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable right to install and make use of the Full Version of the Software. A License entitles *either* one individual to make use of the Full Version of the Software on as many computers as they require *or* all the users of one computer to make use of the Full Version of the Software. For example, if three users share a computer in a classroom and all intend to make use of the Full Version, purchase of at least one license is required. If one of the users additionally wishes to use it on a computer located elsewhere, purchase of at least two licenses is required. The Developer grants the Customer the right to make one copy of the Software for archival purposes.
5) Registration Keys: Each License to the Full Version of the Software comes with a Registration Key, a code which instructs the Software to unlock the functionality of the Full Version. The Customer agrees to not share, distribute, reuse, publish, sell, rent, lease, or transfer Registration Keys. The Developer grants the Customer the right to make one copy of the Registration Keys for archival purposes. The Developer may choose to, but is not obligated to, furnish additional Registration Keys if the Customer loses or mislays the ones originally provided when the Software was purchased.
6) Guarantee: The Developer guarantees that for the period of thirty (30) days from the purchase of a License to the Full Version of the Software that the Customer shall, upon request, be refunded their actual purchase price within a reasonable period of time. The Customer acknowledges that receipt of a refund constitutes a termination of their License to use the Software. Refunds after the period of thirty (30) days shall be at the sole discretion of the Developer.
7) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE SOFTWARE IS SOLD "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS". THE DEVELOPER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT IT IS FREE OF DEFECTS OR IS SUITABLE FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DEVELOPER BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGES ARRISING FROM THE INSTALLATION OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE CUSTOMER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT THEIR USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW OF THEIR JURISDICTION.
8) PROHIBITION OF ILLEGAL USE: USE OF THE SOFTWARE WHICH IS CONTRARY TO THE LAW IS PROHIBITED, AND IMMEDIATELY TERMINATES THE CUSTOMER'S LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE.