The Phantom of the Opera Musical Bingo Cards
These cards are about "The Phantom of the Opera". These are some of the musical numbers and partial character list from Andrew Lloyd Webber's original production. These include words like All I Ask of You, Firmin, Magical Lasso, Poor Fool, He Makes Me Laugh, and Think of Me.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play The Phantom of the Opera Musical Bingo
- Print out your free "The Phantom of the Opera" bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "Meg Griy", or you can make up a more involved clue involving Meg Griy.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|All I Ask of You||Angel Of Music||Carlotta Giudicelli||Christine Daae||Down Once More/Track Down This Murderer|
|Firmin||I Remember/Stranger Than You Dreamt It||Joseph Buquet||Little Lotte/The Mirror||Madame Giry|
|Magical Lasso||Masquerade||Meg Griy||Notes II/Twisted Every Way||Notes/Prima Donna|
|Poor Fool, He Makes Me Laugh||Raoul||The Music of the Night||The Phantom of the Opera||The Point of No Return|
|Think of Me||Ubaldo Piangi||Wandering Child/Bravo, Monsieur!||Why Have You Brought Me Here?||Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again|
(Print a call list.)