Vietnam War Battles And Operations Bingo Cards
These cards are about Vietnam War Battles And Operations. They were made using such words as Ap Bac, Cu Nghi, Hue, Lam Son 719, and Ranch Hand.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play Vietnam War Battles And Operations Bingo
- Print out your free Vietnam War Battles And Operations bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "Junction City", or you can make up a more involved clue involving Junction City.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|Ap Bac||Attleboro||Cedar Falls||Chopper||Crimp|
|Cu Nghi||Dak To||Deckhouse Five||Dienbienphu||Eastertide Offensive|
|Hue||Ia Drang||Junction City||Khe Sanh||Kontum|
|Lam Son 719||Linebacker||Menu||Niagara||Pegasus|
|Ranch Hand||Rolling Thunder||Saigon||Starlight||Tet Offensive|
(Print a call list.)