National Baseball Hall of Fame 4 Bingo Cards
These cards are about Baseball Hall of Fame 4. These baseball hall of famers were inducted between 1992 and 2008 These include words like Bill McGowan, Dennis Eckersley, Kirby Puckett, Ray Brown, and Tony Gwynn.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play National Baseball Hall of Fame 4 Bingo
- Print out your free Baseball Hall of Fame 4 bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "Nellie Fox", or you can make up a more involved clue involving Nellie Fox.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|Bill McGowan||Bruce Sutter||Bullet Rogan||Cal Ripken||Carlton Fisk|
|Dennis Eckersley||Gary Carter||Hilton Smith||Joe Williams||Jose Mendez|
|Kirby Puckett||Mule Suttles||Nellie Fox||Nolan Ryan||Orlando Cepeda|
|Ray Brown||Reggie Jackson||Rich Gossage||Steve Carlton||Tom Seaver|
|Tony Gwynn||Tony Perez||Vic Willis||Wade Boggs||Willie Wells|
(Print a call list.)