German World Cup Players Bingo Cards
These cards are about Germany World Cup Roster 2010. These are the names of the 23 World Cup players, coach and country represented. These include words like Arne Friedrich , Hans-Jörg Butt , Manuel Neuer, Miroslav Klose, and Serdar Tasci.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play German World Cup Players Bingo
- Print out your free Germany World Cup Roster 2010 bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "Mario Gómez", or you can make up a more involved clue involving Mario Gómez.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|Arne Friedrich||Bastian Schweinsteiger||Cacau||Dennis Aogo||Germany|
|Hans-Jörg Butt||Holger Badstuber||Joachim Low||Jérôme Boateng||Lukas Podolski|
|Manuel Neuer||Marcell Jansen||Mario Gómez||Marko Marin||Mesut Özil|
|Miroslav Klose||Per Mertesacker||Philipp Lahm||Piotr Trochowski||Sami Khedira|
|Serdar Tasci||Stefan Kiessling||Thomas Müller||Tim Wiese||Toni Kroos|
(Print a call list.)