Football Hall of Fame Offense Bingo Cards
These cards are about Hall of Fame Offensive Linemen. This list contains pro football hall of fame members who were offensive linemen from 1949-1997. These include words like Art Shell, Dwight Stephenson, Jim Langer, Larry Little, and Rayfield Wright.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play Football Hall of Fame Offense Bingo
- Print out your free Hall of Fame Offensive Linemen bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "Jim Parker", or you can make up a more involved clue involving Jim Parker.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|Art Shell||Billy Shaw||Bob Brown||Bruce Matthews||Chuck Bednarik|
|Dwight Stephenson||Gary Zimmerman||Gary Zimmerman||Gene Hickerson||Gene Upshaw|
|Jim Langer||Jim Otto||Jim Parker||Jim Ringo||John Hannah|
|Larry Little||Lou Creekmur||Lou Groza||Mike McCormack||Mike Webster|
|Rayfield Wright||Ron Mix||Ron Yary||Stan Jones||Tom Mack|
(Print a call list.)