Football Hall of Fame Receivers and Ends Bingo Cards
These cards are about Hall of Fame Wide Receivers and Tight Ends. This list contains football hall of fame members who were tight ends or wide receivers from the years 1927-1977. These include words like Art Monk, Don Hutson, Guy Chamberlin, Michael Irvin, and Raymond Berry.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play Football Hall of Fame Receivers and Ends Bingo
- Print out your free Hall of Fame Wide Receivers and Tight Ends bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "John Stallworth", or you can make up a more involved clue involving John Stallworth.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|Art Monk||Bill Hewitt||Bobby Mitchell||Charley Taylor||Dante Lavelli|
|Don Hutson||Don Maynard||Elroy Hirsch||Fred Biletnikoff||George Halas|
|Guy Chamberlin||James Lofton||John Stallworth||Lance Alworth||Lynn Swann|
|Michael Irvin||Morris Badgro||Paul Warfield||Pete Pihos||Ray Flaherty|
|Raymond Berry||Steve Largent||Tom Fears||Tommy McDonald||Wayne Millner|
(Print a call list.)