Heisman Trophy Bingo Cards
These cards are about Heisman Award Winners. This is a partial list of the recipients of the prestigious award. These include words like Alan Ameche, Doug Flutie, Les Horvath, Paul Hornung, and Terry Baker.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play Heisman Trophy Bingo
- Print out your free Heisman Award Winners bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "Mike Garrett", or you can make up a more involved clue involving Mike Garrett.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|Alan Ameche||Archie Griffin||Barry Sanders||Billy Sims||Clint Frank|
|Doug Flutie||Earl Campbell||Jay Berwanger||Jim Plunkett||John Lattner|
|Les Horvath||Marcus Allen||Mike Garrett||Nile Kinnick||O.J. Simpson|
|Paul Hornung||Reggie Bush||Roger Staubach||Sam Bradford||Steve Owens|
|Terry Baker||Tim Brown||Tim Tebow||Tom Harmon||Tony Dorsett|
(Print a call list.)