NHL Players Bingo Cards
These cards are about Ice Hockey Players. These men were inductees in the NHL Hall of Fame. These include words like Alex Delvecchio, Chris Drury, Igor Larionov, Patrick Roy, and Stan Mikita.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play NHL Players Bingo
- Print out your free Ice Hockey Players bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "Mark Messier", or you can make up a more involved clue involving Mark Messier.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|Alex Delvecchio||Aurele Emilie Joliat||Bill Cook||Bill Quackenbush||Cam Neely|
|Chris Drury||Clark Gillies||Denis Savard||Gordon Howe||Harvey Pulford|
|Igor Larionov||Lester Patrick||Mark Messier||Michel Goulet||Pat LaFontaine|
|Patrick Roy||Peter Stastny||Phil Esposito||Ron Francis||Roy Worters|
|Stan Mikita||Tony Esposito||Valeri Kharlamov||Wayne Gretzky||William Charles Barber|
(Print a call list.)