NL Baseball Batting Champs Bingo Cards
These cards are about MLB Batting Champions:National League. These athletes were awarded for the highest batting average in a season. These include words like Albert Pujols, Carl Furillo, Freddy Sanchez, Larry Walker, and Richie Ashburn.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play NL Baseball Batting Champs Bingo
- Print out your free MLB Batting Champions:National League bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "Hanley Ramirez", or you can make up a more involved clue involving Hanley Ramirez.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|Albert Pujols||Barry Bonds||Bill Buckner||Bill Madlock||Billy Williams|
|Carl Furillo||Chipper Jones||Dave Parker||Derrek Lee||Dick Groat|
|Freddy Sanchez||Hank Aaron||Hanley Ramirez||Joe Torre||Keith Hernandez|
|Larry Walker||Lefty O'Doul||Matt Holiday||Pete Rose||Ralph Garr|
|Richie Ashburn||Rico Carty||Roberto Clemente||Tony Gwynn||Willie Mays|
(Print a call list.)