United States Marathons 4 Bingo Cards
These cards are about U.S. Marathons 4. These 26.2 mile races are held in every state from the east coast to the west and everything in between. These include words like 4-H Old Mulkey Classic, IMT Des Moines, Lake Shore, Mardi Gras, and Quad Cities.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play United States Marathons 4 Bingo
- Print out your free U.S. Marathons 4 bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "Louisville", or you can make up a more involved clue involving Louisville.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|4-H Old Mulkey Classic||Baton Rouge||Eisenhower||Famous Idaho Potato||Hatfield & McCoy Festival|
|IMT Des Moines||Indianapolis||Kentucky Derby Festival||LaSalle Bank Chicago||Lake City Distance Classic of North Ind.|
|Lake Shore||Louisiana Trails||Louisville||Maine||Marathon to Marathon|
|Mardi Gras||Mesa Falls||Mount Desert Island||Olathe||Paul Bunyon|
|Quad Cities||Sunburst Races||Teton DAM||The Baltimore||Wichita|
(Print a call list.)