We know doing business requires trust and we want you to trust us. Therefore, we wish to be totally upfront with you regarding the information we collect about you and how we will keep it safe.
- When you visit our website, your computer sends non-identifying information to our server so that it knows how to serve you (for example, it will tell us what variety of web browser you use, what page you want to view, and what language you prefer your web pages to be written in). We make absolutely no attempt to link this data to you personally, but use aggregate numbers (for example, "25% of our visits last month were from people using Macs") to optimize our operations.
- If you click on a button from the Bingo Card Creator software to come to our website, the software tells the website some things to help you get what you need. These things are the version of the software you are using, whether you are using the free trial or not, what operating system you use, and what button you pressed to take you to the website.
- When you send us an email, we take note of your email address for the purpose of replying to that email, if what you have to say requires a reply (for example, if you need your registration key resent we will send it via email, or if you compliment us on our software we will send you a thank-you note).
- We don't spam. You can give your email address to us for various purposes, for example to sign up for our newsletter. We'll tell you how much email you can expect to get and for what purpose. We won't sell or disclose your email address under any circumstances. You can ask us to stop sending you email at any time.
- We let you choose to invite friends to use our software. If you ask us to email friends on your behalf, we'll include your email address so that they know who sent them the email. We share your first name with friends you invite, if you have provided it to us.
- When you purchase software from us, your billing information (credit card number, etc.) are handled by your choice of either Paypal or Google. These are large, trustworthy companies which have invested literally millions of dollars in making sure that your information is safe with them. They will not share your billing information with us. We receive and record information about your identity (name and email address) so that if you need customer support later we can confirm you are a customer. We also receive and record your address if you purchase a CD to be mailed by us. We promise to keep this information strictly confidential.
- We receive reports from our advertising partners (Google, Yahoo, etc) about how many people click on our advertisements, and how many of these people eventually go on to purchase Bingo Card Creator. We don't tie these numbers to any customers in particular, but rather use them to improve our advertising campaigns.
- We track which web pages are of most interest to our best customers. For example, we can tell whether most people who go on to buy Bingo Card Creator are more interested in reading bingo cards or holiday bingo cards. We make no attempt to discern this about any particular visitor or customer. If you would rather we not track which pages you are viewing anonymously, you can turn off cookies (please see your browser documentation for how to do this).