Cell Structure Bingo Cards
These cards are about Parts Of A Cell. The cell is one of the most basic units of life. It is the smallest unit of life in our body. These terms refer to the main structures that make up a cell. These include words like cell membrane, chromotin, granum, nuclear membrane, and organelles.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play Cell Structure Bingo
- Print out your free Parts Of A Cell bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "microtubule", or you can make up a more involved clue involving microtubule.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|cell membrane||cell wall||chlorophyll||chloroplasts||chromosomes|
|chromotin||cytoplasm||endoplasmic reticulum||flagellum||golgi bodies|
|nuclear membrane||nuclear pore||nucleolus||nucleoplasm||nucleus|
(Print a call list.)