Men Tennis Stars Bingo Cards
These cards are about Male Tennis Stars. These are some of the male tennis greats made famous through their unique games and personalities on and off the court. These include words like Andre Agassi, Bjorn Borg, Ivan Lendl, Marat Safin, and Pete Sampras.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play Men Tennis Stars Bingo
- Print out your free Male Tennis Stars bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "Jimmy Connors", or you can make up a more involved clue involving Jimmy Connors.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|Andre Agassi||Andy Roddick||Arnaud Clement||Arthur Ashe||Bill Tilden|
|Bjorn Borg||Boris Becker||Carlos Moya||Dmitry Tursunov||Don Budge|
|Ivan Lendl||James Blake||Jimmy Connors||John McEnroe||Juan Carlos Ferrero|
|Marat Safin||Mats Wilander||Nicholas Lapentti||Novak Djokovic||Pat Cash|
|Pete Sampras||Rafael Nadal||Rod Laver||Roger Federer||Tommy Haas|
(Print a call list.)