Jump to a section
Words/numbers used in this bingo card
Our bingo card has 34 items related to restaurant server. Here is the complete list:
- Greet a table
- Take drink orders
- Serve appetizers
- Clear empty plates
- Describe daily specials
- Upsell a premium dish
- Serve main courses
- Recommend a wine
- Refill water glasses
- Offer dessert menu
- Serve coffee or tea
- Process payment
- Thank guests for their visit
- Handle a customer complaint
- Seat waiting guests
- Take reservation over phone
- Wipe down table
- Set table for next guests
- Assist with dishwashing
- Restock server station
- Check restrooms for cleanliness
- Sweep and mop floor
- Prepare a to-go order
- Answer customer questions about menu
- Split a check for a large group
- Coordinate with kitchen staff
- Memorize daily specials
- Attend staff meeting
- Assist with closing duties
- Report a maintenance issue
- Assist other servers during rush
- Communicate dietary restrictions to chef
- Ensure accurate order delivery
- Take a break during slow period
More about this bingo card
Welcome to Restaurant Server Bingo, where the fast-paced world of dining meets the thrill of bingo. Perfect for anyone who's ever waited tables or just enjoys a good laugh about the quirks of dining out. This game turns typical server experiences into a playful and humorous adventure.
How to play restaurant server bingo
The daily special: restaurant edition
- Prepare the cards: Distribute bingo cards featuring common restaurant server experiences, like "spilled a drink" or "got a weird food request."
- Shift shenanigans: As your shift goes on, mark off the experiences you encounter.
- Bingo for the win: The first server to mark off a line shouts "Bingo!" Maybe there's a fun prize like getting to leave early or a free dessert!
Break room banter
- Team play: Get your fellow servers involved during breaks for a quick game.
- Laugh it off: Use the game as a way to unwind and share funny stories from your shifts.
- Friendly competition: Keep a leaderboard for ongoing fun and camaraderie.
- Engage your guests: Let your regular customers in on the fun by sharing some of your bingo moments.
- Interactive service: This can be a great ice-breaker and a way to build rapport with guests.
- Shared laughs: Customers might even share their own funny dining experiences.
Enhancing the server experience
Training with a twist
- New server training: Use the bingo game as a light-hearted way to teach new staff about the common experiences and how to handle them.
- Team building: Create a sense of unity and understanding among staff members.
Stress relief strategies
- Laughter as medicine: Use humor to relieve the stress of a busy shift.
- Perspective play: Encouraging a light-hearted view of challenging situations.
Recognizing server skills
- Skill appreciation: This game can highlight the multitasking and people skills required in serving.
- Celebrating resilience: Acknowledge the hard work and adaptability servers show every day.
💡 Top tip
Use this game as an opportunity to reflect on the unique skills and experiences gained as a server. Discussing these moments can foster a supportive and understanding work environment.
Ready to serve up some fun?
Restaurant Server Bingo is more than just a game; it's a humorous nod to the life of a server. It's a way to celebrate the highs and lows of the job and to bond with your team over shared experiences. So, next time you tie your apron, remember, each shift is an opportunity to fill your bingo card with memorable moments and stories. Let's turn those "order up!" calls into a chance for laughter and team spirit!