National Baseball Hall of Fame Bingo Cards
These cards are about Baseball Hall of Fame. These baseball hall of famers were inducted between 1936 and 1956. These include words like Al Simmons, Chief Bender, Ed Walsh, Joe Tinker, and Paul Waner.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play National Baseball Hall of Fame Bingo
- Print out your free Baseball Hall of Fame bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "Hugh Duffy", or you can make up a more involved clue involving Hugh Duffy.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|Al Simmons||Babe Ruth||Bill Terry||Bobby Wallace||Cap Anson|
|Chief Bender||Cy Young||Dan Brouthers||Dazzy Vance||Dizzy Dean|
|Ed Walsh||Frank Chance||Hugh Duffy||Joe Cronin||Joe DiMaggio|
|Joe Tinker||Kid Nichols||Lefty Grove||Lou Gehrig||Mel Ott|
|Paul Waner||Ted Lyons||Ty Cobb||Walter Johnson||Willie Keeler|
(Print a call list.)