MLB Teams Bingo Cards
These cards are about Baseball Teams. These are the names of some of the teams within the National and American Leagues. These include words like Arizona Diamondbacks, Chicago White Sox, Houston Astros, New York Mets, and San Francisco Giants.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play MLB Teams Bingo
- Print out your free Baseball Teams bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "L.A. Angels of Anaheim", or you can make up a more involved clue involving L.A. Angels of Anaheim.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|Arizona Diamondbacks||Atlanta Braves||Baltimore Orioles||Boston Red Sox||Chicago Cubs|
|Chicago White Sox||Cincinnati Reds||Cleveland Indians||Colorado Rockies||Detroit Tigers|
|Houston Astros||Kansas City Royals||L.A. Angels of Anaheim||L.A. Dodgers||Minnesota Twins|
|New York Mets||New York Yankees||Philadelphia Phillies||Pittsburgh Pirates||San Diego Padres|
|San Francisco Giants||Seattle Mariners||St. Louis Cardinals||Texas Rangers||Toronto Blue Jays|
(Print a call list.)