Heavyweight Champs Bingo Cards
These cards are about Boxing Champions. The heavyweight champions listed here reigned during the years 1885 to 1965. These include words like Bob Fitzsimmons, Ingemar Johansson, James Corbett, John Sullivan, and Muhammad Ali.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play Heavyweight Champs Bingo
- Print out your free Boxing Champions bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "Jersey Joe Walcott", or you can make up a more involved clue involving Jersey Joe Walcott.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|Bob Fitzsimmons||Ernie Terrell||Ezzard Charles||Floyd Patterson||Gene Tunney|
|Ingemar Johansson||Jack Dempsey||Jack Johnson||Jack Sharkey||James Braddock|
|James Corbett||James Jeffries||Jersey Joe Walcott||Jess Willard||Joe Louis|
|John Sullivan||Lee Savold||Marvin Hart||Max Baer||Max Schmeling|
|Muhammad Ali||Primo Carnera||Rocky Marciano||Sonny Liston||Tommy Burns|
(Print a call list.)