Half Marathon Races in CA Bingo Cards
These cards are about California Half Marathons. There are over 120 half marathon events that take place every year in California. These include words like Avenue of the Vines, California Gold Rush, Eye-Q Two Cities, Lake Tahoe, and See Jane Run.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play Half Marathon Races in CA Bingo
- Print out your free California Half Marathons bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "Grape Stomp", or you can make up a more involved clue involving Grape Stomp.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|Avenue of the Vines||Bidwell Classic||Big Sur||Billy Goat's||Buffalo Run|
|California Gold Rush||Camp Pendleton||Davis Stampede||Death Valley Borax||Disneyland|
|Eye-Q Two Cities||Four Bridges||Grape Stomp||Healdsburg Wine Country||La Jolla|
|Lake Tahoe||Love Your Heart||Napa Valley Trail||Napa Wine Country Classic||Run the Dove|
|See Jane Run||Surf City||The Great Race of Agoura||Tough as Granite||Valley of the Flowers|
(Print a call list.)