Football Hall of Fame (QB) Bingo Cards
These cards are about Hall of Fame Quarterbacks. This list contains names of pro football hall of fame members who were quarterbacks from 1920-2000. These include words like Bart Starr, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Len Dawson, and Steve Young.
You can create cards like these using Bingo Card Creator. You can try it, totally free, for up to 8 cards.
Free trial, takes only 15 seconds.
You can also download eight of these cards.
How To Play Football Hall of Fame (QB) Bingo
- Print out your free Hall of Fame Quarterbacks bingo boards, or make custom ones with Bingo Card Creator. Click here to get started.
- Give one card to each player.
- Call off words randomly, for example by using a call list. You can either just say a word, like "John Driscoll", or you can make up a more involved clue involving John Driscoll.
- When a word is called, each player should find it and mark it.
- The first player(s) to clear five words in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins a small prize.
Notes: How long a bingo game lasts depends on what pace you read the clues at and how many players you have. If you read faster, such as for older or more experienced students, or if you have more players, the game tends to end more quickly. In general, I suggest allocating between twenty and thirty minutes to a bingo game. Since they can potentially end as early as the fourth word called, though that is quite rare, I encourage you to keep playing in the event of the game being over earlier than you expected it to be. Almost 90% of bingo games with a 25 word list and 25 players will see their first bingo within 7 to 11 words being called.
|Bart Starr||Bob Griese||Bob Waterfield||Bobby Layne||Dan Fouts|
|Dan Marino||Earl Clark||Fran Tarkenton||George Blanda||Jim Kelly|
|Joe Montana||Joe Namath||John Driscoll||John Elway||Johnny Unitas|
|Len Dawson||Norm Van Brocklin||Otto Graham||Roger Staubach||Sonny Jurgensen|
|Steve Young||Terry Bradshaw||Troy Aikman||Warren Moon||Y.A. Tittle|
(Print a call list.)