Words/numbers used in this bingo card
Our bingo card has 31 items related to story starters. Here is the complete list:
- Write down everything you know about one of your family members.
- It's recess but the playground is empty...
- "Write a story about an ant that dreams of becoming a professional
- basketball player."
- The king shows up at your door...
- You found the end of the rainbow...
- One morning Sara wakes up and finds she is magnetic.
- There are waffles everywhere.
- Describe your dog's day when you are away.
- She dodged the shark and swam fast...
- "Congratulations! You are now the teacher and can teach any class you want.
- Describe your lesson."
- Describe something you can do better than anyone else you know.
- "Your parents go out of town for the weekend leaving you with the house to
- yourself. What will you do?"
- Write about a place exactly like Earth but with one major difference.
- Describe your perfect bedroom.
- "A mean looking man walks into a store wearing a silly hat. Describe him
- and his hat."
- Describe your perfect hideout. Where would it be? What would be in it?
- Think of your favorite villain. Write a story from their point of view.
- A boy quickly sticks something in his backpack. What is it and why?
- Tell someone's entire life story in one sentence.
- Invent a new type of bath towel.
- Invent a new word. What does it mean?
- "Snap! You are now a famous historical person back in time during one of
- their typical days. Describe."
- A new island has been discovered and you are in charge of it. Describe.
- "You wake up one morning and find you are now a family's dog. Tell about
- your life."
- People ______ed much differently a long time ago...
The Bingo Card Creator Team
We're the Bingo Card Creator Team, bringing you diverse, engaging bingo card templates. Dedicated to quality and innovation, our designs are made for simplicity and fun. We value your feedback and are always ready to help. Enjoy memorable bingo experiences with our templates!