Whether you work from home or at the office, playing office bingo is a great way to brighten the day. It’s easy! Here’s how…
1. Choose a theme or search the 1,500+ pre-made bingo cards using BingoCardCreator.com. Work in a law office? Try Famous Fictional Lawyers bingo. An engineering firm? How about Building Materials Bingo. Got a lot of Gen X-ers in your workplace? Do a search for 80s-themed bingo cards.
2. Using the 3 easy steps, create and print a set of custom bingo cards using BingoCardCreator.com. Distribute a bingo card to each staff member and instruct employees to keep their unique card beside their desk for the day.
TIP: Got employees that work from home? Simply email bingo cards to work-from-home employees as an attachment. Assign a different card to each person.
3. Once an hour and using the call list that is printed automatically with your bingo cards, send out 2-4 new words or phrases via email, text, or intercom. Employees check their card and mark it accordingly.
4. When someone gets a bingo, shout it out! Or reply all via email.
5. Have prizes ready. Gift cards, a bottle of wine, or even the rest of the day off are sure to please.