There are two options when creating a bingo card; either create one entirely from scratch with the words/images/emojis of your choosing or use our smart filters to generate a custom card.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to create a bingo card:
- If you haven't already, create an account.
- Select 'Create a Card' in the top right to head to the card generator.
- Create a name for your bingo card.
- Select from the options to choose between text, images, emojis, or traditional bingo.
- If selecting text, fill out the box with your desired text. Or, use the dropdown box below to generate different words. If using the word generator, select from the box below to maximize the number of words generator.
- If choosing images, drag and drop your images or select them from the image input. As you upload an image, it will appear on the bingo card on the right.
- Select your grid size. You choose a grid size of 3x3, 4x4, or 5x5.
- To customize your card further, select 'Advanced Customization'. You will find various options to change everything from fonts, colors, headers, and backgrounds. This enables you to make the bingo card your own.
- Click 'Generate bingo cards,' and your final card will be created, ready for playing online or printing.
Making a bingo card couldn't be more simple!